I am once again linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for today’s Thursday Thoughts.
– I can’t believe how long it’s been since I posted!
– I also can’t believe I forgot to take pictures of my Julep Maven box before I swatched all the colors and put everything away!
– I really hope I remember to take pictures of my husband’s Birchbox Man box before that’s all put away tonight.
– I am so excited to take the girls Trick or Treating tonight. Ava is still too little for it (she fell asleep during our trick or treat on Saturday with my brother’s family), but this year Ella totally gets it.
– I am in love with the Erin Condren life planners and am hoping my husband sees this as a necessary expense 🙂
I think that’s it from here today, what’s on your mind today?