Ooops, I missed linking up last week, so I am catching up with another week of Thursday Thoughts.
– How is it that this week is going so slowly, yet I can’t believe that January is over? Craziness!
– Everyone at work has a cold and we are all sitting at our desks coughing. Someone told me I should stay home, but is that really sick day worthy? I have a little cough and sound congested but feel fine. How sick is sick enough to stay home?
– Preschool sent home the registration form for next year today and it’s due 1/31/14 (TOMORROW!). It’s a good thing my Mom checks her backpack when she picks her up from school or I might not have noticed that tonight.
– When will it get warm? I’m so over this cold weather. I live in New England so I’m used to cold winters, but it’s too cold for the girls to play in the snow.
– When will Target mark down toys from 50% to 70%? There’s a couple items I’m watching but they still haven’t marked them down further.
– I am so sad that this Sunday is the series finale of Sherlock. It seems like it just started. I may need to rewatch all of them (again).