Thank You Teena at disabledmommyoftwo.com for nominating me.
I was so excited to get a comment from Teena that she nominated me for a Liebster Award. What is a Liebster Award? It’s not an actual award, but the nomination helps spread the word about a blog. It’s a great way to learn more about other bloggers and help increase views to other blogs.
Thank you for reading my blog Teena and recommending me to others!
Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 10 up and coming bloggers to be nominated for the award
4. You must create 10 new questions for your nominees
5. You must notify your nominees
Here are the questions Teena gave me:
1. If you could be any super hero who and why?
Wonder Woman. Come on, that lasso, the invisible plane…. need I say more?
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas. It’s not even the gifts, it’s just the general feeling that time of year.
3. If you could remain one age how old and why?
33. I’d just had my second baby and I was loving my job. Everything seemed great.
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Vacations with my family. They weren’t even the big vacations (like Disney World), just going away with them.
5. How did you meet your BFF?
That would be my husband. We met at his work.
6. If you could change the color of grass what color and why?
I’d make it pink because I like pink.
7. What do you like about the summer?
Swimming, playing outside with the kids, the feeling of being less scheduled.
8. What’s your favorite blog and why?
I think Ramblings of a Suburban Mom because it’s one of the first I found.
9. If you could be a fly on the wall who would you spy on? Why?
I’d love to see my kids when I’m not with them. When they think I can’t see them their play is much more imaginative. They get self-conscious when they know I am watching.
10. What’s your dream vacation?
Taking my girls to Disney World.
My nominees are:
And here are my questions (all “borrowed” from other people’s blogs):
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite post you’ve ever written and why? (and link back to it if you can)?
3. What is your favorite place you’ve visited?
4. What are your five favorite stores?
5. What’s your dream job?
6. Describe your personal style in 3 words?
7. What’s your favorite item in your closet and why?
8. When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. What was your favorite movie as a child?
Thanks again for nominating me Teena, and please check out Teena’s blog and my nominees when you have time!