1. Favorite Scent – vanilla. I use the Bath and Body Works Wallflowers and I love anything with a vanilla scent. There’s nothing better to me than coming in the house to that scent.
2. Favorite Food – ice cream. I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. And now with the apple and pumkin flavors coming out I am in trouble!
3. Favorite Sound – Disney music, especially the stuff you only hear in the parks. We haven’t been in 8 years, but we used to go every year. I just love going into the “Disney bubble” and leaving the real world behind.
4. Favorite Picture currently on your phone – this was hard. I have 1,200 photos on there now (I really should clean them off!). With that many pictures, this is the only one I have on there of the girls and me. This was Mother’s Day weekend. It’s not the best picture of the girls, but I love it!
5. Best memory of the year so far – this is tough! I feel like this has been a great year. There’s been so many wonderful things, but I think hearing Ava add more words has been what I will remember most about this year. There’s no reason for her delayed speech, but now that she’s getting more confident it’s awesome to hear those new words.
Thanks for reading!