This week I wanted to showcase my favorite online Christmas gifts for easy gift giving.
- FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER: Birchbox and Birchbox Man – I was a subscriber for two years and am now taking a break, but of all the beauty subscriptions I think this is the best. You can earn points for reviewing what you receive and redeem those points towards any products Birchbox sells. You can purchase a subscription, gift card or you can get one of the Limited Edition boxes.
2. FOR KIDS: Kiwi Crate, Doodle Crate, Koala Crate and Tinker Crate – Whether you have a toddler or a teen, the Kiwi Crate family of boxes has one for you. You can buy individual boxes or you can purchase a subscription for 3, 6, 9 or 13 months.
3. FOR THE TEACHER: Erin Condren Deskpads – I love giving these as gifts because they are undated, so the teacher can start using them whenever they want.
4. FOR THE ENTERTAINER: Erin Condren Trays or Wine Totes – The Wine Totes are brand new and are a great way to personalize the bottle of wine that you are bringing to someone’s house. I love the acrylic trays because they can work with anyone’s decor and you can buy them Good to Go (no personalization, so they ship much faster).
5. FOR THE ATHLETE: Fabletics and FL2 (for Men) – Even after two years, my original Fabletics clothes are still in great shape. The dark colors haven’t faded the way some dark colors do. You can buy a gift card or an outfit at full price without signing up for a subscription.
Thanks for checking out my favorites this week! What are your favorite gifts?
This post contains affiliate/referral links.