Thank You Fashion Beyond Forty for nominating me.
I was nominated by Teena at Disabled Mommy of Two a while ago, and then I was just nominated again. What is a Liebster Award? It’s not an actual award, but the nomination helps spread the word about a blog. It’s a great way to learn more about other bloggers and help increase views to other blogs. I wasn’t going to participate again, but the rules and questions are different so I figured it would be fun to do. I won’t be nominating anyone because everyone I know of has just been nominated!
Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you will post.
3. Choose 11 new blogs with under 200 followers for their Liebster Award, notify them that thy have been nominated, and think of 11 questions for them to answer.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am the youngest child in my family and the only girl.
The Family 1980
2. I love to shop and find deals. It doesn’t have to be for me, I love finding the best deals for other people too.
3. If retail paid better, I’d work in retail again.
4. I’ve been a Zumba Fitness instructor for 6 years and am licensed to teach Zumba, Zumba Toning and Zumba Step.
5. I love to work out, but hate taking time away from my kids to fit in working out with teaching class and my full time job.
6. I hate to cook, but I love to bake. I leave the cooking to my husband :)
7. I am a huge Disney fan – the movies, TV shows, and of course Disney World. We haven’t been for 8 years, and I can’t wait to take the girls some day.
Image courtesy of fodors.com
8. I have a love/hate relationship with smart phones. I love the convenience, but I wish people would put them down more (including my husband!)
9. My car is always a mess. As soon as it’s clean, the girls take toys, books, snacks…and leave them behind.
10. I love to clean and can’t stand when things are disorganized.
11. I have never colored my hair.
Here are the questions that Joely asked me:
1. What is your obsession other than fashion / beauty.
I think it would be organizing. I am obsessed with getting the most storage out of our house.
2. If you could have any guest blogger, who would it be and why?
Kate from the Small Things Blog. She has so much practical information to share.
3. Can you give us a skin care, or makeup tip?
Don’t forget your eyebrows. I am obsessed with Benefit’s Gimme Brow. My eyebrows are non-existant in the summer and this is so natural (much better than pencils) and it lasts a long time.
Benefit Gimme Brow
4. What is your biggest fear?
I’ve said it before….going out and forgetting to wear a bra.
5. What is your “lazy day” outfit?
Yoga pants and a tee shirt or running shorts and a tee shirt.
6. What one beauty practice do you put off or skip at times?
I am bad about washing my face. I use makeup remover wipes, but need to be a lot better about really washing it.
7. If you could have any one high priced item in your closet for free, what would you choose?
SHOES! Really nice shoes!
8. What would you like more time for in your life?
I’d like more time to get everything done and spend time with my family.
Story time with Ariel
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what one beauty product would you want with you?
Sunscreen. I burn really easily.
10. If you were stuck on a deserted island what one dessert would you want an unlimited supply of?
11. Why did you start blogging?
I was always commenting on other people’s reviews that I figured I might as well start my own blog.
Thanks again for nominating me, and please check out Fashion Beyond Forty and my nominees when you have time!